What is an RPC Service?
- RPC Service Ankr
What is an RPC Service and how do I use it?
RPC Service — is a platform that enables users to empower their Web3 projects with blockchain interaction capabilities (22+ chains supported) via the top-performing globally-distributed decentralized infrastructure of nodes.
The platform has the following functionality to offer:
- JSON-RPC API — the endpoints (either public or private) to integrate into your project for blockchain interaction.
- Usage statistics — the means to have a full view of your blockchain interaction statistics.
- RPC methods testing — a tool for RPC methods testing.
Basics with Public plan
What's available for the Public plan user:
- RPC Endpoints and Advanced APIs at the corresponding rate limits.
- Connection code snippets.
- RPC methods testing tool.
- Public usage data (stats on requests from all Public service users).
Use public endpoints
To enable your project to interact with a blockchain, add the blockchain's endpoint into the project's library or config file:
- In Navigation, click Endpoints to open the pane.
- In the Chain Selection area, click a chain you'd like to query.
- In the Chain opened, select a network (Mainnet/Testnet) needed for your project.
- In the Endpoint field, copy the URL and paste it into your project's library or config file.
You've just added a public endpoint into your project to enable blockchain interaction.
An RPC Service is a platform that enables users to empower their Web3 projects with blockchain interaction capabilities (22 blockchains supported) via the top-performing globally-distributed decentralized infrastructure of nodes.